Monday, September 20, 2010

Letter from Father Christmas

I am planning on creating a beautiful 'letter from Father Christmas' (no offence to Americans or anyone who says santa, but I dont really like the word santa) for children.

What I hope to achieve by doing this, is to cover costs to design the letter and create it, but then donate the money to a children's charity, as I feel Christmas is about giving and not receiving.

It is looking likely that I will donate the money to Claire House; Claire House is a 10 bedded hospice for children with life limiting, life threatening conditions from across Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales and the Isle of Man.

Since having children myself I feel this is a well needed charity for the children who need it most in our area.

What do you think, do you think it is worth doing, and do you think I can sell the letters, and will you all help me and Claire House?

Do you think £3.50 would be acceptable?

Please give me some input

2 comments:

  1. I think £3.50 is acceptable (would it be plus postage?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma,

    I think this is a fab idea!
    Let me know when you are doing it! x

    ReplyDelete